So far so good :-)

3 days in and I'm halfway to my 10 hour training goal this week, tomorrow will add another 3 hours to the tally with 30 min fasted cardio  along with my TKD & Aikido sessions.

Monday
Fasted cardio 30 min
Weights circuit 45 min
Aikido 1hr 30 min

TOTAL: 2hrs 45min

Tuesday
Fasted cardio 30 min
Taekwondo 1hr

TOTAL: 1hr 30 min

Today
20 minutes steady on the Eliptical
10 minutes treadmill sprints
20 minutes circuit: jumping switch lunges with trx / trx rows / push-ups / step-ups / battle ropes / dips

TOTAL: 50 minutes


RUNNING TOTAL: 5hrs 5 min

I really loved Monday nights Aikido Class, we've just started on a 5 week grading syllabus training block so spent some time on basics and then over an hour of falls and rolling. LOVED it!
It was nice to work a little harder in class and the 90 minutes went pretty fast.

Tuesday morning in TKD Con started teaching us his schools step-sparring.

It was interesting to note that I had it locked away in my head just a few runs through and when I got home to practice it I remembered all of the steps, I later found a video on his page and that confirmed I'd remembered it correctly,  basics in Aikido seem really simple and it feels as though I should be able to remember them and practice them outside of class but nope...not yet.

Yesterday I lost my kicking buddy for a month or so while she deals with an injury so I'll need to get on the bags at the gym in between sessions with Con.

We have a nice little training posse on Tues & Thurs mornings with 3 of us now training together, we all get along well and it's a great environment.

A small back flare up in training yesterday morning so I ditched my afternoon upper body weights session in favour of letting it rest and already the spasm's have eased off, pretty happy with my new wiser approach :-)

My back is still being a bitch today but I'm going to hang in there until I see my Physio on Friday, I'll modify but not stopping. My heads in the game and I'm not stopping.


YESTERDAY'S NUTRITION



TODAY'S NUTRITION

Comments