The angels are singing :-))

Yesterday morning I had my physio first thing and boy-oh-boy did it hurt.

I walked out of there beat up, taped up like a mummy and armed with a bunch of new physio exercises to add to my growing list.

No training yesterday as I let things settle but I used the time to research and find my new training plan.

So it's going to be this program....

I've trained with Erin before and I love her style, she combines track (athletic) drills along with compound lifts and isolated lifts (you know, so we look good) and with some easing into it I think I should be ok.

I'm not to do any lower body training at all this week so I'll just complete the upper body sessions, I'll do my intervals on the spin bike and really use this week as a bit of a trial week to tweak things and officially hit it next week.

I also love that it's only 4 weeks.

I'm keeping to my own meal plan roughly based on those macro's and sitting at around 1800 cal per day.

Today I did the first workout and I really loved it.

No modifications needed other than to be careful of the weight.

I finally feel as though I have a program I can sink my teeth into, not looking for a new PT at this stage, I'll go it alone and hold myself accountable.

I really, really, REALLY loved being in the gym today, it's been a while since I could say that and really mean it!

I got to The Gym Yaraville at around 8am and almost had the place to myself.

Even though I can't kick or hit the bags for a bit being around hanging bags and mats reminds me of WHY I want my body to be strong.

I find the constant sound of the guys hitting bags and mitt's and speedballs motivating, it's the perfect training environment for me.

I'm happy dancing now because I finally have my mojo back,  I've been trying so hard to get it back, trying every trick in the book and injury's kept killing it but right now I'm injured, in pain and still 100% motivated.

I'm working hard on getting my body right, doing my physio, watching my posture and not overdoing anything that's going to set me back.

Happy days!!



Today's Training....

Today I did THIS session but replaced the abs with my physio exercises.

Today's Nutrition....







Comments