Busy week.

This week has been pretty awesome, super busy but filled with lot's of cool stuff.

I ran my Facebook Live's all week and on Friday finished up the 21 Day Hustle challenge I had running and posted a poll in the group to get a vote on which topic we focus on next (Productivity and Visibility are neck and neck)

Monday I did the dash to my old hairdressers in Rowville ,I just can't find one here in Willy and I've decided it's worth the trip every month or so, I caught up with a friend in Berwick before my appointment and if I do that each time it will make the trip all the more worthwhile :-)

Tuesday I did my FB Live steam, coached some clients, ran a webinar and then headed to Taekwondo, another great session and this time we did some paddle work, definitely feels good to kick things again!

From there I headed to the physio and I've now been progressed to squats with weight overhead and bands around my knees, 5 sets of 10, awesome! 

My body is feeling stronger all the time, Jed mentioned that I'd be doing jumping switch lunges in around 2 weeks - I am blown away by that, NO WAY I thought I'd ever get back to those.
They fill me with a little fear but I'm in good hands, and my body is responding well to the treatment and to the exercises I'm being given every visit. My visits are stretched out to every 10 days or so now, when I first started it was twice a week.

Wednesday morning I headed to Sydney and as always I checked in then headed to the Horizon Club for a glass of bubbles to celebrate what has now become my life.

I never stop reminding myself of how far I've come and what it took to get here, I'm always so grateful for the success I've created. It's now my ritual to head here, journal and give thanks. It's also a time when some of my best ideas come to me so while I'm reflecting on the past there is also a future planning focus that often yields some gold!


After that I spent some time planing for the next day's mastermind, answered some emails and took care of some smaller bits and pieces and then hit the gym.

I love the gym at The Shangri-La, it's awesome and that time of the day it's pretty quiet.
I hit the treadie for 20 minutes of sprint intervals, my body felt good so I just went for it.
After that I did about 30 minutes of a bodyweight circuit with zero rest, it felt so good to sweat and push myself.
I even threw some tuck jumps into the mix and felt light and springy, happy days!!

After that I hit the sauna then headed upstairs to get ready before catching up with some other female entrepreneurs for a drink.


I was in bed by 9am and asleep not long after that, it was a fantastic day, got lots done, the weather was stunning and I went to sleep very happy about life and how I'm living it :-)


Thursday morning I was up at 5am and at the gym by 6am, ran my livestream from the Horizon Club just before I had breakfast and then skyped with my launch strategist once I finished my breaky.

I still had 2 hours before my Mastermind ladies arrived so I read for a while, journaled and then got ready for the day.

We had a fabulous day masterminding in my suite then headed to the rocks for lunch to finish up, again the sun was shining and it was just another fabulous day.

I headed back to the airport around 4 and was walking in the door at 8pm, I think I was asleep by 8.45 :-)

Friday morning I tossed up the idea of an early morning gym session but decided to rest my hip for a day, I sprinted 2 days running after months of no running and with the tuck jumps and squatting it was starting to feel tight - I'm in this for the long haul so a day of rest here and there isn't going to kill me.

I did some final planning for my Melbourne Mastermind ladies then headed to Circa in St Kilda  for the day.
This was supposed to be the final mastermind for these lovely ladies as the 12 month program came to an end but while I was in Sydney I was thinking of ways I could surprise them and I decided I'd give them a bonus Mastermind the first week of October. 

The ladies were so happy and thankful, they were really sad it was ending so it was nice to do that.


I hire the private dining room for the day and we run the program in the private room but then we head into Circa's main dining room for lunch and it's always fabulous!!

When the day ended Sommer and I stayed for a drink then I headed home, Dave and I had a quiet night and home and it felt good knowing that this morning I could ease into the day.

Dave's headed out to help a friend on his house reno so I have the day to myself.

The plan is a walk on the beach, gym, food shopping, food prep, clean the house, make a nice dinner and spend some time on the couch with a book.

Tomorrow we're heading to Dave's dads for lunch and it will be nice to have the day together.

Next week is far less busy work wise but l have lots of training scheduled.

Monday I'm kicking with a friend, I'll also hit the gym and I have Aikido in the evening.
Tuesday is TKD and gym.
Wednesday is another kicking session with a friend and probably a day off gym and I may do an Aikido class in the evening.
Thursday is TKD and Aikido.
Friday will be gym and Physio and I may add another gym session over the weekend although if I get in 2 decent walks over the weekend that will probably be enough.

The plan is to really step it up for August, tighten up my nutrition and really focus on my recovery meals (I've been a bit slack with my post training nutrition) and take the training up another notch.

I have my Kickass Academy launch promotion picking up steam in August ahead of a full blown launch in September so Monday I'll be mapping out the time I'll need to be at my desk each day, I think I'll get the work done first then then hit the gym, that way I'll be able to train without feeling as though I need to hurry and rush back to my desk.

My business is super important to me and the goals I have around it excite me and for the first time in ages my training goals are equally important so I'll be giving equal focus to both, it's definitely doable and not too much of a stretch but I will need to be mindful of not letting one overshadow the other, easily fixed with some time mapping.

Wow..that was a long one!!

Have an awesome weekend and thanks for listening xox

Comments