So much news!!!!!

All small stuff really but OMG am I jumping out of my skin.

Yesterday I headed to Narre Warren to catch up with a girlfriend and then to spend time with my daughter and figured I'd leave early and walk around Lysterfield Lake...just like old times :-)

Probably saw 100 of these guys..



The walk took me about an hour and is always a good walk, lots of hills.

I planned to hit the gym on my way home (planned to be home by 4.30) but someone had broken down on the Westgate so it look me 2 hours and 50 minutes to get home!!!! Usually takes 40 minutes!!!

I had a nice long talk with mum (hands free) so that killed some time but I was so sore, stiff and STARVING by the time I got back to Willy I went straight home.

So just the walk yesterday.

Yesterdays Nutrition.

Coffee

Chicken thigh and peas (yup, for breaky).

Chicken breast and salad.

Kangaroo (felt sooo wrong after cooing over them on my walk) and salad.

Well under 1,000 cals yesterday, not planned, just down a meal.

Today....

Today I started with a new trainer at my new gym, (Chris).

So I'm excited.

Today we did some boxing then some stabilisation work for my hip and glute strength ...sigh...why can't I have a body that just works and let's me smash it??!!!

He's going to be great, I love the fact he was a fighter and has that mindset, I set him some homework to read my book, so he knows how to train me :-)

We're going to set some skills based goals and he's going to keep me on track.

I've found my initial excitement for training slipping so only one thing to do, get someone to hold me accountable.

It works for me to want to live up to the expectations of someone I respect, I respect this guy so I'll want to hit my targets and keep my word.

I really enjoyed the padwork today, there's nothing like having a skilled pad holder run you through your paces.

Today's PT session (1 hour) was all I got done today as far as training went.

LOT's of catching up on my GCF workouts although I kinda like having to push to get them all done, kinda like I'm giving everyone else a head start (in my head) so I have to work extra hard to catch up and overtake...all in my own head but it works for me :-)

Today's nutrition...

Coffee.

Chicken thigh and peas (it's my new breaky thing).

Oat cakes with peanut butter / coffee (twas a 2 coffee kinda day).

Post workout protein shake in water....aaaand, no apple (!!!).

Dinner will be fish and salad.

In other news....


A new delivery of books :-)

I always get a buzz out of a new shipment, I don't really think too much about the fact I've produced these until I'm unpacking a new stack.

Def time to stop procrastinating over the release of my 4th book!! It's written!! I'm just not ready to let her loose without some final finessing, but it's on the list!

My other news is that after deciding to not run another Mastermind in Melbourne this year (I have one about to finish and one running in Sydney) I've turned my focus back to growing my Kickass Academy Online  and this week I've welcomed some new lovely ladies to the program.

Today I also began work with a super smart lady who will project manage my next launch including all of the promotion of it..talk about heaven...I just need to focus on delivering awesome content for my ladies and being on hand to keep them moving forward.

Now that I have the time I also have another little side project on the go that I'm keeping close to my chest until we launch later in the year.

I'm so excited about how the rest of 2016 is shaping up for my business.

A big training day tomorrow as I need to nail 2 x GCF workouts, I also have a physio session and then I need to get my Digital Magazine out and create some content for my program.


It looks like AWFUL weather over the weekend so I'll need to get my training in early so I don't talk myself out of it!!

That's about it....nothing super exciting, just a good day with lots of good stuff falling into place.

Happy days!



Comments