End of Week 1 - feeling good.

I've just finished up this weeks training and I'm feeling pretty good about the week overall, I probably would have liked to go a little harder in some sessions later in the week and on another day or two add an extra session but as the week went on my hip started to become a problem.

There are lots of squat's in GCF, to many for my poor old hip but I'm doing the best I can, modifying when I need to and keeping at it.

It was also a super busy week, no events this coming week so a little more time to duck out and train during the day.

Definitely need to head to the physio this week and get my hip treated before it turns into a bigger problem than it needs to be.

TODAYS TRAINING
2 x Get Commando Fit Workouts (see below), I'm pretty happy to be sitting at the top of the Leader Board at the end of week one - ahead of men as well!! That surprised me, must be fitter than I give myself credit for!

20 minutes taekwondo - practicing basics, blocks and strikes and kicks, trying to iron out my weird kicking situation!

1 Hour Walk - was soo nice this afternoon, lots of people out and the water was like a pond.

TODAY'S NUTRITION
Coffee.
Basmati rice, chilli tuna, frozen peas.
Protein in water.
Dave's cooking a Thai Green Curry tonight, will also have a glass of red.

Again not much of an appetite today.


Week one done and dusted, onwards and upwards :-)




SESSION 2








Comments