I'm a 2%-er and proud of it!

This is the first time I've seen this image, it's awesome!

I'm a 2%-er all the way 

Looking at this image brought up a bout of reflecting on how and why I am innately a 2%-er and I can't find an answer.

For as long as I can remember I've never been one to settle and the moment I achieve something big (and often before that) I'm on to the next thing....I just don't let myself get comfortable.

Being comfortable is very uncomfortable for me and for whatever reason I'm made this way I'm thankful.

I could think of nothing worse than living a life of fear or just getting by or being like everyone else or full of insecurity or just playing it safe.

My life has often been like a roller-coaster created by my own making as I set my sights on big things and the road to achievement is filled with highs and lows ...sometimes is scary but the payoffs are HUGE.

I've been living my life this way for so long I can't remember if I was ever a 98%-er but I doubt it, even as a kid I can remember my step-dad making comments like "I hope she finds a rich man when she grows up because that girl has champaign taste".

AS IF!!!

I decided early on that I'd be making my own money thank-you very much 
Anyway life outside the comfort zone is definitely the place to be but you have to have the heart for it, you have to be resilient, roll with the punches and keep on fighting....but I couldn't recommend it highly enough.
That is all 

Comments