Exciting weekend....re-launched RipItUpChallenge.com

Hmmmm....
It's so funny how life works isn't it!??

MichelleHext.com

As you know from my previous posts the MichelleHext.com website redevelopment has been a nightmare and continues to be a nightmare as we speak!

I've sacked my web developer and have hired a new one, something I should have done a month ago but this also brings its own challenges and delays as you get everyone on board and on the same page.

I decided I can't let it stress me out, there is no point forcing it, so I'm taking a more relaxed approach and just know it will be ready when it's ready and in the meantime I'll focus on the things that are completely within my control.

It's always the case...whenever I try to force stuff to happen it takes longer, when I throw it up to the universe and just let things unfold flow appears and things start to happen so universe...do your thing!

RipItUpChallenge.com
RipItUpChallenge.com

Since starting the 12wbt I've had a big hankering to start the ball rolling on my RipItUpChallenge.com website.

I'm doing the Lean & Strong Program and Wendy has been doing Lean & Fit.

My fitness sucks and her strength and tone sucks...it reminded me of just how awesome Rip It UP is.

Before Wendy & I went to Vegas last year we followed the first RIU Program for 12 weeks and then I wrote the second Release and we followed that.

We were both super fit, sharp, lean and had some great muscle on our frames....I truly believe you can train across all areas and get good gains in all areas. If you had something specific to train for then you would have to add more specificity but for the average woman who wants to be fit, fast, lean and strong its the bomb!

So over the weekend I decided to relaunch Rip It Up.

I sent out emails and posted some stuff on the  Rip It Up Facebook Page and things went a bit nuts!

I decided to step away from RIU last year when I had such great success with my HMAE Program and decided I needed to focus my energies on that, RIU was in good hands under Wendy's guidance but she got busy with her other business as well and it kinda did nothing for a while and at the time I just didn't have any extra hours to put into it.

Now I have more time and the response to me stepping back into RIU has been overwhelming, the girls missed me and many jumped back on board in a heartbeat.

I'll be working on Release 3 this term and looking forward to launching that program at the start of next term (once I've punished myself with it!).

I'm offering 50% off both programs until Wednesday so if you're keen to get on board too head to the website and hook yourself up! The 50% off is applied at the check-out.

Training

My overtraining symptoms kept hanging around so I took Friday, Saturday & Sunday off this week (just an hour walk on Friday) and my body felt heaps better for it this morning and my weight is down almost 1kg so it was the right thing to do.

Wendy has joined Genesis so we are able to train together again, we haven't been training together in the gym since I left Goodlife a few months ago. It's great to have a training buddy again and I'm looking forward to training nice and hard until we head to Thailand in July.

I desperately need to add some flexibility training to my schedule and try as I might I just don't do it on my own (bores me to tears) so I'm going to add some Reformer Pilates and some Yoga, Yoga has never been good for my hip but my friend Tania has found a great class she is swearing by so I'll go along for a week or so and see how I pull up.

I LOVE my taekwondo and haven't had to make too many adjustments as I get older BUT if I want longevity in this...if I want to keep training at this intensity of close to it for the next 20 years I need to get onto this now.

Love...

Dave was away all last week on a fishing trip, he left early Monday morning and didn't get back until Saturday night. His fishing trip followed a week of having his daughter over the holidays so its kinda felt like we haven't had much quality time over the past 2 weeks.

 It was sooo good to see him Saturday night and we were joined at the hip all weekend.

He came back with some fresh tuna and wasted no time looking up some recipes to enjoy.

The first image is of diced tuna (raw) mixed with, lime juice, chilli, coriander, sesame oil and garlic served in lettuce cups. It was amazeballs!!

The second image is a yummy salad and tuna steaks cooked with shallots and artichoke hearts - yumm!
We are almost at the end of April and in June Dave and I have been together for 1 year, I can't believe how quickly the time has gone!

Month after month, week after week and day after day our relationship gets better and better.

Having a week apart highlights just how much we love to be together and how awesome our relationship is, feeling very blessed right now and it feels so great to have him home.



Push

I have my beginners program starting again tonight and I'm looking forward to meeting my new students and introducing them to the awesome world of Martial Arts.

The beginner program is always a highlight for me because the progress is so rapid over the 4 weeks of the program, I love seeing new skills and fitness develop and a love for training begin.

This week

Today I'm heading into St Kilda Rd to catch up with the awesome Kylie Bartlett to get some Facebook Strategy pointers and also to just catch up.

Friday I'm running my HMAE Program and I can't wait to see my participants, they are an awesome bunch!

The rest of the work week consists of training, teaching some classes and lots of desk time doing stuff I love.

I hope your week is just as awesome.

Michelle x







Comments