Tiger Muay Thai here I come...AGAIN... and my "before" photo..

Little bit excited!!!

After I got back from Thailand in December I floated the idea to Wendy that we head over to Tiger together for a week of training in 2014.
Friday I got a bug up my butt and decided there and then that July school hols was the time.

I called Wendy and asked "are you in?" and long story short...we're there!


I emailed Tiger and they had accommodation available for that week so we are all set.

Last time I stayed away from the camp but this time we're staying onsite.

It's bare bones but all we need because the trip is about training our butts off.

Each day will centre around training sessions, rehydrating, massage and resting up before the next session.

We head off on July 13 and fly back 8 days later.   Cannot wait!!!!!!

Dave's working today so I headed to the farmers market to meet Wendy and this is the end result :-)

The bread is amazing, the meat is the best going around and today I decided to give the pasta a crack; gnocchi, duck ravioli (yummm!!) and vegetarian dumplings for Chloe.

I was devastated that I got to the market too late for my chai and apple muffins but given I start my new program on Monday that's probably not a bad thing!

After the farmers market I hit the gym to do the 12wbt Super Saturday Session.

It looked hard on paper but really wasn't...didn't even crack a sweat!!

It called for the rower and I hate that damn thing but I decided I'd do it anyway.

The session was an hour and looked like this:
Before!


Rower 500m (around 2.04 each time I did it)

Chest Press 3 x 15 (12.5kg db's)

Rower 500m

Cable Crossovers 3 x 15 (36kg) LOVE these!

Rower 500m

Push-ups 3 x 15 (toes)

Rower 500m

DB Incline Flyers 3 x 15 (10kg db's)

You guessed it! Rower 500m

Incline DB Chest Press 3 x 15 (10kg db's)

Aha....Rower 500m

Push-up with DB row 3 x 15 (4 kg's on toes)

I have to admit...I'd pretty much had enough of the rower by this stage so instead of doing the final Rower (1000m) I did 250 jump step ups with 4 risers on the step.

It was a good workout but I think it would be a better workout if I ran, the rower was on the highest tension and I was trying to beat my time each time so I was pushing myself but a 500m run at a good pace would be just right I reckon.

Ok....addressing the image of me in my bathers....

This is the dreaded "before" photo.....not something I really wanted to share with the world but I'm hoping it adds to my motivation to say no to wine!!

Knowing you will be looking at my progress is an added (good) pressure and will hopefully keep me on the straight and narrow!

I can't seem to tap into the fire in my belly for being super strict, I'm enjoying life too much!!

The plan is to train my ass off and stick at 90% clean with the odd day sitting at around 80%...that's the plan anyway!

Friday I turn another year older (45) and to be honest the number boggles my mind....I just don't feel anywhere near that....still feel like I did in my 20's....must be doing something right :-)

I'm relaxed and happy about turning 45 and feeling really good about life.....the kids are still at home, my relationship with Dave is as close to perfect as you are ever going to get, I'm loving my training, I have amazing friends in my life and I feel challenged, stimulated and fulfilled in my businesses, I'm totally in love with where we live...I reckon I'm doing ok for a 45 year old woman...what's not to love!














Comments