Full steam ahead....

My plans to work over the weekend didn't pan out in the end and I decided to just kick back and enjoy a weekend of (much needed) R & R.
We had our girls night out on Friday night and as always catching up with Anne and Wendy was a lot of fun and good for the soul.
There is just something about spending time with women who get you...the 3 of us are like peas in a pod and every time we spend time together I remind myself we should do more of it!

A few weeks earlier I had bought myself a RUSK hair curler and its fantastic!

I was using a crappy old hair curler that I have had for years and it always takes me ages.

This thing took me about 10 minutes and the curls got better every day afterwards, its the coolest thing ever!

Definitely a winner!!

The rest of the weekend I just did what took my fancy at the time. I went to the market and shopped up on the fruit and veg, I grabbed a coffee in a really cool new cafe in Beaconsfield called REVIVAL.
While I was in Beacie I had a bit of a wander around and found some real gems, can't wait to take Dave exploring this weekend.

Sunday afternoon I chopped and packed all of my veggies for the week, cooked up my chicken and pretty much got myself organised for a busy week.

The hour spent doing this means my week is sooo much easier because any time I want to cook anything my food prep is done.

Dave brought back fish and a heap of squid from his fishing trip so I went in search of some recipes for squid and found a lovely recipe with polenta, sage and chilli and it was the best meal ever!

Last night we had the fish and there is still another few meals of squid to go.
Will have to send him off fishing more often!

My training is going well, I always love being in the gym but the past month I've just been itching to get there every day and my focus on training is better than it's been in a long while.

We are still doing lots of sparring in class...just cannot get enough of that! The girls bruises are mounting as they go harder as they become more confident. Each night after class I see an array of bangs and bumps making their way to facebook :-)

Back in my early days I can remember thinking the pain was so horrendous whenever I kicked an elbow or banged knees. It killed so I remember their pain :-) These days those bangs barely register and even the bigger ones get shaken off. You don't feel yourself or your feet getting tougher but it just happens along the way...seeing the girls really feeling the pain reminds me of just how tough you become.

By far this little gem to the right is the biggest work accomplishment I've had in the past month!

This is the outline for my digital program. I've done some more work on this since I took the pic but essentially all of the modules are mapped out, all of the bonuses I want to include and what goes where.

I cannot believe this was all going around in my head and had been for months!!!

No wonder I was feeling overwhelmed and all over the shop!

I completed this yesterday morning and it has created some great momentum.

By the time I headed off for class yesterday afternoon I had completed all of the slides for lesson 1 / module 1 and the teaching notes.....that lesson is pretty much ready to record.

Today will be interrupted when I have to head of to an appointment in Brighton smack bang in the middle of the day and I have classes tonight so theres a good chance I won't get that done today but can get to it first thing tomorrow morning.

The ball is now well and truly rolling on this and its getting very exciting now!!

The rest of this week is about getting Module 1 (4 lessons) completed, working hard to have my students ready for grading in 4 weeks and enjoying my training.

Wendy and I are heading to FitX on Saturday and I'm looking forward to catching up and spending the day together, now we are training separately we don't see nearly enough of each other!

Thats a wrap I think! Have an awesome week.
Michelle x


Comments