The 100 Day Reality Challenge - Bring it baby!


A few years ago when I was immersing myself in the concept of attraction / manifestation I stumbled across an awesome website called Co-Creating Your Reality  it runs what it calls The 100 Day Reality Challenge. I absolutely LOVE this concept.
What I loved about this program was that it sat perfectly in the middle of David Rocks  research on brain science and his belief in the power of Attention Density, you can read one of his papers here if you want more info. This stuff changed my life and became the way I helped others create lasting change in their lives.
I even wrote a blog post about why we find change so difficult and how we can overcome the desire for us to want to remain the same in this blog post based upon these principles.
I have made attempts at the 100 Day Reality Challenge before but always get sidetracked so I'm going to take another crack at it, this time with you guys as added accountability.
Basically I set a bunch of goals and for the next 100 days I set daily intentions / actions that I know will get me there.
What happens along the way (pretty quickly) is a tidal wave of momentum erupts and you catch this wave of "flow", where you are attracting exactly what you need, when you need it...effortlessly...I kid you not!!
You may have witnessed this taking place for someone else where it seems that they cannot put a foot wrong.
You may have been in that space yourself (you probably have).
For me it is all about flow, when you are in flow you attract everything and everyone you need to complete whatever goal you have set for yourself.
The opposite of flow is when you find yourself procrastinating and hitting walls at every turn.
This happens to me too but now I know I just need to get back into "flow" and now I know the tools that work for me and the 100 Day Reality Challenge always gets me back there, maybe for me I do only need the first week or first 4 weeks as I have in the past but I'm willing to try to push through till the end this time and see what happens.
In the last 5 months of 2012 I was in the flow BIGTIME!! and so many good things came into my life and so many positive changes took place, it was absolutely remarkable.
I wouldn't say I'm out of flow right now but this tidal wave is dying and I want to catch myself the biggest wave I can find before it does.
I made so much progress in the last half of the year and I want to make sure I make the most of that and build on it.
I've been pretty upfront about the fact I have been enjoying the good life a bit too much since I met Chris and while I don't regret it and have enjoyed every second of it, now I need to put my big girl pants on and knuckle down, cut back on the booze and get back to 51kg!

Below is my video for Day 1 of the 100 Day Reality Challenge.
Who's gonna join me??






Comments