I'm back!!



Felt great to be back at the gym today and feeling like I got the amount of food just right.. I did miss the 2nd bigger meal but it was sooooo hot and humid here today I didn't have any appetite at all so did well to get down what I did.

10 min easy spin followed by JE's Program.

3 x 12 Push-ups (on toes)
3 x 12 DB Press (12.5kg's)
3 x 12 DB Flyes (7.5kg's)
3 x 12 Narrow grip push-ups (knees)
3 x 12 O/Head Triceps Press (10kg)
3 x 12 Triceps Push-down (50kg)

10 min easy spin.

50 min in total.

BREAKFAST
3 x eggwhites
1 whole egg
1.5 cups in total of tomato / spinach / mushroom
1 x Sprouted seed bread (toast / dry)

MID MORNING
3 brown rice cakes (thin) and small tin of tuna in olive oil drained well

TRAINING
BCAA's - during
Protein and glutamine in water and 1 small apple - after

MID AFTERNOON
Mixed berries, greek yoghurt, cinnamon and a dash of maple

DINNER
White fish cooked in lemon slices and herbs and topped with small dash of chilli olive oil.
1/2 plate of baby spinach, grated carrot and grated beetroot with balsamic.
2 tbsp rice.

BEFORE BED
Protein and glutamine in water.

PLUS: I also had a flat white coffee.

OTHER SUPPLEMENTS
Multi
Ginseng
Fish Oil

Feeling good, will go to bed feeling like I can give the day a tick.
I'm a bit sad I won't be at the gym tomorrow but have the final stage of my book to edit and a bunch of classes to teach so that should keep me busy and distracted!

Comments