Gonna Kick some fatloss ass

GAME ON! Food for coming days


Why not!!
I've finally reached the point of being sick to death of myself and my extra 3kg so I'm kicking my ass back into shape starting today.

I've decided to follow Jamie Eason's 12 Week Program because it suits where I'm at right now (injured!!) plus its FREE ladies!!!

I like the program because for the first 4 weeks there is no cardio, normally this would be a major issue for me but as I'm not going to be up for cardio that long anyway it will work and I won't have to modify anything to do it.

The 2nd block of 4 weeks includes cardio and the 3rd block of 4 weeks adds plyo's and you know I love them!!

The timelines match up so it fits perfectly when in the past I wouldn't have looked at this program.

Today I shopped, cooked and pre-packed enough meals for the next 4-5 days so I'm all set.

I've enlisted one of my past clients to do it with me so we both have someone looking over our shoulders and I'll be calling another girlfriend tonight to rope her into it as well.
The more the merrier :)

MAGAZINE:
We are 95% there on the cover!!!
Nuff said on that.

BOOK:
Feedback has been awesome on the first 2 parts.
Tomorrow I'll edit part 3 and send it out, only another 2 parts after that so I'm on track for finishing by Wed!!!!
There are no words for how excited I am about THAT!!

PUSH:
Yesterday we set up a stand at the local shopping complex advertising my next 4 Week Beginner Program and we had some really good conversations with women and ended up with a good contact list of potential starters so that was well worth doing.

I'm feeling excited about getting stuck into this program tomorrow despite raging PMT and feeling like the michelin man due to excess fluid, I'm going to HATE setting foot on the gym floor tomorrow but I have to just suck it up and get cracking.

If nothing changes nothing changes so time to just get it done.



Comments