I'm running again!!

Well it has been a long time coming but finally I am running again.
On Friday I got the ok from my physio to get started.
Nothing too exciting with instructions to run 7 x 1 minute intervals every 3 days but hey at this point I will take anything!
Rehab this time round has been painfully slow so I'm not about to go backwards by getting too excited and overdo it.
Life definitely looks better with running in it that's for sure!

Switching pace I want to have a quick chat about the coming months.

When we get closer to the end of the year funny things can happen to peoples thinking.
From November onwards people start talking about what weight loss or fitness plans they have for the New Year when we still have 2 months of this one left!!

Don't let the rest of the year slide.

So much can be achieved in the time remaining in 2011 so set yourself some goals for the rest of the year and get cracking.

There is nothing wrong with thinking ahead to 2012 but be sure you make the most of the year you have in front of you right now.

Comments