Wednesday 30th August 2008

Busy day today with training and work - just the way I like it.Started the day with a swim then came home to put in a couple of hours work then off for my massage.On the way back from my massage I did my bike ride on the wall at Cardinia Reservoir. Beautiful tailwind one way can only mean one thing - awful headwind the other.
Dropped my bike off for a service on the way back and raced home to throw some washing on before picking Chloe up from school.
Came home and have been at my desk ever since - another half hour and I should be done.Big Chloe & Cody are at basketball training so the house is nice and quiet as Chloe is practicing her piano, doing homework and spending some veg time in front of the telly.
As she has 2 dance classes and piano on Monday, Taekwondo on Tuesday and another dance class on Thursday along with another taekwondo session with me each week I don't mind her taking a break in front of the telly after school. The Hanna Montana theme song however is burnt into my brain.
The weather today was lovely (despite the wind) and it was lovely to be out and about running errands in the sunshine instead of the cold and the rain for a change.
Taekwondo, weights and a run with speedwork are on the agenda for tomorrow

Comments