Sunday 15th June 08

The last few weeks have been super productive with the finalization of the Glow 12 week journal and glow t-shirts and getting the new glow clothing line underway.
I also hired a PA to help me stay on top of things and this has really freed me up to concentrate on bringing some of the ideas I have had for a while to fruition.

The journal is looking fantastic and I know will really help anyone doing a 12 week program of any kind to stick at it; I am very proud of it.

The glow t-shirts look really cool and the design really reflects what glow women are all about I think.

I am really excited about the new clothing range; after living in workout gear for years I know what is comfortable and also what features will prove useful. I can't wait to see the first drawings of my designs next week sometime.

Training was put on hold this week as I came down with a chest cold for the week which is always frustrating but the upside was I got lots and lots of work done.

Saturday we did the photo shoot for my first article for Show Mummy the Money magazine; we were supposed to meet and do the shoot outside but the weather wasn't too flash so we did the shoot at the taekwondo school which turned out to be a really good thing.

This week I will be back to training with 3 x runs, 2 x bike, 2 x swim, 2 x taekwondo, 1 x pilates and 2 x weights.

I have enlisted Chloe H to do the Melbourne Marathon (half marathon event) with me in Oct - the long runs on the weekends can become tedious when they hit the 90 minute mark so it will be nice to have some company on those. We can head to the Warburton track or along the track along Beach Rd heading into StKilda so it should be fun.

Next weekend I have a bootcamp instructor training course to attend and I am looking forward to being amongst other trainers and learning some new drills for the fit camps I will be running from next month.

Time to get off the computer and spend some time getting the kids organised for school tomorroww.

Comments