Thursday 22nd May 2008

Busy, busy, busy.
This last couple of weeks have been very busy with loads of new glow ladies signing up; my training, organising Glow T-shirts, coaching, housework, pt session with my mums, kids, school committee and putting a proposal together for the gym I use. I am hoping we can update some equipment and change the layout of the place to make it flow better so I have been running around getting prices for new equipment as well as working out a new floorplan. All good fun.

I am really excited about our new clothing range which will include a really cool Hoodie, a dri-fit polo, singlets and t-shirts with hats and drink bottles in the pipeline.

I have also handballed my 12 Week Fitness Journal to a designer to make it pretty so I can get it printed up and start selling it - I just know this is going to be such a valuable tool to not only Glow women but anyone doing a 12 week program.

Training this week so far - 2 runs, 1 taekwondo, 1 bike and 1 swim with 1 taekwondo, 1 swim, 1 bike and 1 run to go. Looks like Sunday is going to be gorgeous so I am looking forward to a nice long ride on my bike.

The body is feeling pretty good this week but I am being careful not to push it.

Chloe H and I are off to Active Feet on Sunday to have our running gait video'd (is that a word??) and new runners fitted. I haven't done that before and look forward to hearing what they have to say. Chloe has been running in dodgy tennis looking shoes and with all the running she does this is not a good thing. She won't know herself when she has a really good pair of runners.

Little Chloe is tired this week so I let her take tonight off dance to put her jammies on and chill. She does a lot each week - 3 x dance, 1 x piano plus practice, 2 x running plus homework and all the other usual things kids have. This is the school term that never ends! Even I am looking forward to the holidays!

Comments