Mon 12th May 2008

If you are a mum I hope your Mothers Day was as lovely as mine!

My day started with Chloe bringing me French Toast and coffee in bed. All the kids jumped on the bed and spoilt me with pressies and cuddles!
I have a lovely ella bache facial and hour long aromatherapy massage waiting for me next Tuesday and I also recieved a recipe book and a great dvd.
It was a really nice day - the best Mothers Day I have had in years.

The last week has been a bit of a fizzer again in the exercise dept. as my back continues to spasm and my hip continues to cause me pain.
I got 3 swimming sessions in plus one bike and a couple of walks so not too bad but nothing to write home about.

My swimming continues to improve, I am still finding it hard work but so long as I can see progress I am happy.

I have yet to use my indoor bike trainer due to my pain levels but it is sitting there looking at me now, bike all set up ready to go..... I'm going to give it a go this afternoon.

Busy day today so I will keep it short and sweet.

Comments