Things didn't quite go to plan....

Today sucked.

Might have been something to do with pmt but apart from some awesome conversations with some fabulous ladies who attended my events this and last week there was not much to write home about in the joy stakes.

Just one of those days, thank-fully these are rare!

Plus I froze my ass off all day, didn't matter how many layers I piled on, I froze so PLEASE hurry up spring!!

I'll be honest THE ONLY thing that got my ass to the gym today was knowing I'd need to write this up and there was zero chance I'd be writing about another skipped training day 4 days in!!

TRAINING

I didn't get my walk in because it was raining and my hardcore, walk in any weather, days are over.

I also only did one session instead of two BUT I made it a good one :-)

Not perfect but I'm pretty happy to have gotten there at all given my mood.

The other gym I go to has a Sauna and as soon as I got to the gym I went in there fully clothed to thaw out so I didn't hurt myself in the warm-up because I was so frozen...that worked, might just do that every time :-)

This afternoons workout was the one below but I also did a 10 min warm-up on the rower and supesetted (not a real word but works for me) the squats with battle ropes.

About 40 min all up.

NUTRITION

Not much of an appetite today.

I had a coffee early in the morning then didn't eat until around 11am then I had my fav meal of Basmati rice cup, frozen peas and corn and chilli tuna.

Before my workout I had 1/2 cup greek yoghurt and protein powder.

Forgot my post workout shake (that's the kinda day it was).

Dave's turn to cook tonight and I think it's lamb cutlets and salad.

Def having a glass of red tonight - probably a big one!

It's hard to tell if I'm leaning out or not because I'm carrying a bit of fluid and am feeling a bit bloated.

I'm focused on effort rather than the weight result right now, as I mentioned a couple of days ago the rest of this month is all about consistency and finding my mojo and on that front so far so good.

Tomorrow I'm running my program all day, not sure I'll get to the gym but plan on 2 big days on the weekend.

If I nail those I'll be happy.

I've just looked at the Leaderboard and I'm 5th and I've still got a workout to make-up this week because I missed yesterdays. And at least 2 of the peeps in front of me are men! Woo Hoo, now I'm happy :-)









Comments