Slow and steady wins the race...apparently...

I did post over the weekend but I was Facebook free between Friday afternoon and Monday am so couldn't post the blogs on my page, to be honest I wasn't as inspired to write knowing there would only be a handful of views...when the hell did I become so needy??

Mondays are busy at The Art Of Kicking Ass Elegantly HQ so yesterday I decided to take that as my scheduled rest day and give my sore hip a rest but I was back at it today. I also had lunch at Crown with some lovely ladies from one of my Facebook Groups.

Happy news is that on the weekend I topped of the Leader Board in my Get Commando Fit program :-)))

I'm down a few spots now but I'm a day behind in the training, hopefully by the time I finish all of my training for the week I'll be at the top again (competitive much?!).

Given how UNFIT I feel I'll take that!!

My hip has been giving me all kinds of grief, I'm booked in to the physio on Friday and just trying not to injure myself in the meantime.

Can I also just say how much I HATE winter....hate! VERY hate!

Todays Training...

20 minutes on the Elliptical.

GCF workout - today took a full hour.

As much as I'd love to continue smashing it day after day with 2 sessions my hip just can't handle it right now....frustrated beyond words that once again my body can't keep up with my eager mind!!!!

Anyhoo taking each day as it comes and focusing on consistency..I can tick the box on that at least!

Today's Nutrition.....

My appetite is pretty low at the moment but that always happens around "that time of the month" and I'll probably want to be eating everything not nailed down in a day or two!

Coffee

Protein Powder in Greek Yoghurt.

Basmati, chilli tuna, frozen peas.

Post w/out protein in water (forgot my apple...AGAIN!!).

Dinner will be kangaroo fillet and salad and a glass of red.

Here are my cal's and macro's - I'm not trying to eat to any calorie or macro range, just recording in My Fitness Pal and seeing what's spat out at the other end.

Usually I sit somewhere around 1800 cal a day.

The Daily Goal is recommended by MFP and again I ignore this as I don't have a goal other than to eat what feels right and pay attention to the result and adjust if I'm not progressing.











Comments