Vision in action...

WOW! I just looked over my last post and what began as a vision is now real life reality!

So much has happened since my last post but I'll start with The Art Of Kicking Ass Elegantly  because this thing is an excitement MACHINE!!

The book is finished but we are still negotiating with the owner of the cover image, I can't release it until we have secured the rights but she is done!!

I'm very proud of this book and I loved every single day of writing it.

CANNOT wait until I can release her into the world and share her with you.

Just as Bulletproof Confidence & A Kickass Body was a true reflection of who I was and where I was at when I wrote it this new book is a true reflection how the person I have evolved into over time.

As always it's honest and raw but through living life (and business) at full throttle I've gained a lot of wisdom through my trials and errors and it will serve as a shortcut for any female entrepreneurs who want to avoid the many pitfalls that befall the female entrepreneur!

I ran my Let's Do Lunch events and meet my numbers goals for each of them.

The events were everything I dreamed them to be..elegant, luxurious and filled with fabulous women forming strong connections.

They were fabulous!

The events were held at the stunning The Prince in the private dining room and we dined at Circa.

The meals were amazing and we even indulged in a glass of wine over lunch.

It was at these events that I launched my 12 Month Luxury Business & Lifestyle Mastermind.

I now have 5 women joining me for the mastermind and over February I'll be working to fill the remaining 3 spots and i'll be launching the same series of events (and mastermind) in Sydney in April.

I'm also running some shorter online programs for women outside of Melbourne.

I have a couple of guest blogging spots next month and I'm being interviewed for a popular US based podcast next month as well.

Exciting times ahead!

While my focus on The Honourable Martial Arts Entrepreneur won't be as strong in 2015 I will be running at least one live program and one online program.


I'm speaking at a Martial Arts Conference this weekend and again in Florida in May.

Dave and I are going to make a trip of it and have booked our flights already and will leave for the US on May 9th and head home on the 30th.

Aside from Florida we plan to go to Vegas (of course) and LA but mostly plan to wing it while we're there.

I'm keen to catch up with some FB friends this trip and enjoy a well earned break in an otherwise busy year.

My May mastermind will run on the 8th and I have my HMAE Live Program on June 5th so it fitted in the middle of those two things beautifully :-)

The Get Commando Fit video came out and looks awesome, I think they really captured me and my training philosophy well.



On January 2nd I headed back to my favourite spot in Thailand to train for 9 days and also to recharge after what was a huge year.

I love the heat and humidity and the relaxed way of life at Chalong.

It is just sooo convenient there in terms of training, good nutrition and recovery.

My time there is spent training, eating, getting massages and sitting by the pool.

I always come back feeling a million bucks, I'll get back there again this year, probably around September.

My daughter is doing great!

Since she was discharged from the clinic where she was being treated for anorexia she has had some tough days but is working through her challenges and continuing to progress.

It is soooo good to see her bubbly personality return.

Today she starts a new course at TAFE and is in good spirits - such a big relief.

My son has also had is troubles but is also getting the help he needs and is in a much better place these days - for that I'm grateful.

Dave and I are still awesome!!

We are definitely a match made in heaven and are more deeply in love than ever.

Living together is a dream and everyday I feel blessed to have found this in my life.

2014 was a shocker in many ways.

There were successes (I wrote 2 books for a start) but there were also many personal challenges that took their toll on my productivity and my stress levels.

Thailand was a good full stop and fresh start and exactly what I needed.

My hip will require more surgery and while this frustrates me more than words can say I just have to accept it and deal.

I will schedule my surgery after the US trip and just get on with it as best I can until then.

Other than that LIFE IS TOTALLY AMAZEBALLS!!!

2015 has been so exciting so far and I'm looking forward to seeing what the rest of it has in store for me.


Comments