Eye Of The Tiger...

To say I've come back from Thailand more focused than ever would be an understatement and I'm pleased to say that even though I've been back a few weeks now my focus is growing stronger day by day.

I've been sick twice since my return, something really unusual for me, the weather had been rotten, my hip flared up in a major way after something went wrong in a reformer pilates session and I'm not getting anywhere near enough sleep.

But I feel relentless.....unstoppable......basically I've got the eye of the tiger :-)

Things have been building for a while now and in the last week or so it seems that now more than ever the grind is paying off.

MY MIND
I'm in such a good place, I'm avoiding overwhelm and enjoying my work, enjoying my training and feeling 100% focused and 100% productive.

MY BODY
I'm loving my training.
Training with my PT 3 x week is a good decision, I don't have a lot of time to think about my training right now and I just want to get in and do it.
This is giving my weight training week structure and it's efficient.
I'm eating well, logging everything in myfitnesspal.com and nailing my macro's each day and making sure I'm eating enough.

I have MA training on tap right now, with my role at Fighting Fit along with my classes at PUSH I have the opportunity to train across a number of styles and be a student as well as an instructor throughout the course of the week and I love that.

MY BUSINESS
Opportunities are knocking almost on a daily basis right now.
I've just finished my second book and once I've completed the work on my book bonus web pages it will be ready to release.
My DIY Online program based on the concepts in the book is almost ready to launch also.
I'm around a week away....not long at all!
This is going to open even more doors.
Very exciting times ahead in my business.

MY PASSION PROJECT
I'm totally in love with Thailand and I'd already made the decision to head back twice a year to train.
So many people have told me they would love to do this but feel intimidated so I've decided to partner with a personal travel agent and offer training trips to Thailand where I'll take people over, show them the ropes and introduce them to a whole new way of thinking, training and eating.
Everyone who loves training needs to experience this.

LIFE & LOVE
To help keep the balance I've hired a house cleaner and I'm working on outsourcing a few more things to help ease the load and let me focus on the things that I love and are important to me.
My relationship with Dave is as awesome as ever, we make a great team, we are totally in love and would spend every minute of every day in one another's company if we could :-)
I'm really enjoying living in Berwick and now the sun is shinning again and Spring is in the air it's even more beautiful.

I'm filled with gratitude to be in such a wonderful place of flow and I don't take a moment for granted.

I don't kid myself that life will continue to be roses from this day forward, I know there are always bound to be ups and downs but I'm so thankful to have landed in this place in this moment and I'm pausing to appreciate what I've been able to create in my life.

I have my health, I'm in good shape, I have passion and purpose, I have success in my work,  I have love in my life and I'm abundant in every way.

The richer my life becomes (relationships, experiences, fulfilment) the more driven I become to show others that this is do-able. It's become my mission to inspire every person I come into contact with to dream big and to believe that anything is possible.

I grew up in domestic violence and poverty, I was the victim of sexual abuse, I left school at 14 years of age and I've managed to create an amazing life.

This was a process.....

I learned more from making mistakes (often more than once) than anything else.

I detoured more than I stayed the path.

I questioned everything.

I doubted myself more than I believed in myself.

But I didn't quit.

I hung in there.

I smashed myself trying to make progress, burned myself out then had to rest....sometimes for weeks.

I restarted.

I changed direction.

I refocused.

Basically I did whatever it took.

Sometimes it took A LOT!

Sometimes more than I thought I had to give.

But I ALWAYS had more :-)

There is ALWAYS more....

I'M REMINDED of a time  (2 decades ago now) when I was on the outer in my world of Taekwondo because I'm a woman of honour and doing the right thing is very important to me and when I was asked to look away I didn't, I caused a fuss and I left to walk my own path.

That was a lonely time....my students respected my decision but instructors were instructed to stay away from me because I was trouble.

I was vindicated in the end but it was a tough time, people I loved hurt me and I was confused and unsure of how to sort things out.

Through it all though I kept reminding myself that when you do the right thing in time people see it.

Revenge or proving something to others has never, ever driven me...I just don't work that way, I guess that comes from my childhood...you hang on to that stuff and it poisons you...you just have to let anger go and use the strength you gained to drive you...otherwise bitterness takes hold or you take on the role of victim.

BUT with all of the MA opportunities coming my way, the fact (MA) people from my past are contacting me to tell me to keep up the good work and the fact that people are finally 'getting" me is so rewarding!

I've never felt more "on purpose" than I do now and it feels freaking amazing!

THAT was a long one!!

If you got this far thanks for listening xx








Comments