Something different...

Last week I was away on my training trip to Thailand and it was totally amazing and I'll tell you all about it later in the week but I have some other news I'd like to share first.

If you know me then you would know by now that I LOVE a challenge :-)

In fact, the bigger the better and I've just taken on the motherload of challenges and despite a head cold I'm excited and energised by it.

The short version is that I've taken on a contract to develop the Martial Arts Program at a HUGE gym in Pakenham called Fighting Fit.

And....I run my own martial arts school in Pakenham :-)

I also run a business program for Martial Artists called The Honourable Martial Arts Entrepreneur Program where I encourage school owners to Niche as I have with my adult women focus at PUSH.
I explain that when you niche you don't have competition.....the reason you don't have competition is because you are only marketing to a specific section of the market and because of this your intended market will only consider you, because you are a great fit (in a nutshell).

This is such a cool experiment!

Basically I'll be in direct competition with myself :-)

I'll be continuing to grow PUSH while at the same time rebranding and relaunching the Fighting Fit Martial Arts Program, that in all likelihood, will include women's only classes.

I believe in my program so much that I didn't give it a second thought.

I'm excited about having access to this AMAZING facility, building an awesome team of instructors and creating a whole new culture down there.

I've basically been given free reign and been able to dictate my own terms so I can continue to focus on my core businesses.  The guys at FF have huge faith in me to pull it off and I'm excited because I know what I can do with this place.

Right now this room isn't doing much at all, confidence in the MA Program is at an all time low and the culture is messed up. It's going to take time and a bit of effort but I know I can turn it around. The opportunity to create something wonderful here was just too good an opportunity to pass up.

I officially began yesterday and since then I've been flat out planning and putting together surveys and communication ready for the current members and interviewing potential instructors...fun stuff!

I'm now heading in to shoot some video's for the members and to interview some more potential instructors and meet one of the few current ones.

It's going to be awesome!

I'll post about my trip later in the week,  have an awesome day :-)





Comments