Retail Therapy

If you read my last post you would know that things have been a little rough emotionally as I deal with getting my child well.

To say last week was full on would be an understatement but we are seeing some progress and while it is a long road I'm feeling positive and more like myself again. I'm very happy to be able to say that!

Today is of course Monday and I LOVE Monday's and this one is no exception.

I started the day taking care of my social media posts for the day then headed out the door for my morning walk.
I'm walking rather than running because the walk isn't about exercise but instead it is about 1: clearing my head 2: waking up my senses and gaining energy 3: grounding myself in the day 4: education & self-improvement (I'm using the time to listen to audio books and podcasts).

I came back and cooked this yummy Almond Meal and Chia Pancake with Greek Yoghurt and Maple Syrup.

Before you ask here it is :-)
3 eggs
1 cup almond meal
1 tablespoon dark agave nectar
1 1/2 tablespoons chia seeds
You may need to add some liquid, water or coconut milk will work.

Blend and cook in a non-stick pan sprayed with coconut oil.
This is enough for 2 pancakes.

Anyway....
After breakfast I had my shower and hit my desk. Wendy came around at 9.30 and we worked in my office until 12.

I'm heading to the gym shortly and tonight I have classes at PUSH.

On the weekend Dave and I headed out to get a new coffee machine, the one we bought a month ago blew up so it was time to up the anti and hand over some big bucks and get a bigger & better machine....I think I'm in love!

I also got myself a Blend & Go thingie not sure it would stand up to making my green smoothies but it's AWESOME!!   I also made my pancake batter in it this morning and half of the batter is in the fridge in the container I mixed it in waiting for me for tomorrow morning.
It only cost about $50 and it's made life easier already.

The next two weeks are a bit up in the air as I need to be able to be on hand for doctors appointments and do a lot of running around but in between I'm endeavouring to be as productive as possible.

Onward and upward!

Pre-blend

1 minute in machine

Voila!!








Comments