New (old) gym!

Last week I posted about my trial at Anytime Fitness and how awesome it was going to be to have a gym so close to home.....well.....things have changed :-)

I loved the idea of only having to travel 3 minutes to my gym but I'm afraid Anytime just didn't cut it for me.

I've been too spoiled being part of a big gym with separate areas and good energy and that overrode convenience in the end.

So I'm back training at Genesis in Berwick and after todays workout I know I made the best move heading back there, it felt awesome to be back and see a few old faces.

I'm really excited about their GenesisFIT sessions, they look like they will be a great little addition to my training when I'm looking for a change.




I'll probably do a class or two and then throw in some of the exercises into my own workouts.
It's good to have made a decision and be up and running.

You wouldn't think that deciding on a gym was such a big deal but when it's your home away from home you have to be happy.

I've also booked myself into Bodyology at the Musashi Centre for a bodpod bodyfat scan on 21st March.
I've had it done before and it's great, there is no guessing or kidding yourself.
You leave knowing EXACTLY how much fat is on your body and how much of that you can safely lose. For the sake of $99 and 2hrs of my time (drive in and out) it's well worth it so I can have access to the cold hard facts.

I'm happiest with 16-18% bodyfat and right now I reckon it's pushing 21% and me no likey!!
This represents the 2 or 3kg (max) I want to shift.
Thats the price you pay for travelling overseas twice in a year and enjoying too much wine and good food with the man you love!

I've had my fun and now it's time to rein it in and get serious about seeing my lower abs again!

My new beginner program begins tonight and I can't wait to meet my new students and introduce them to our wonderful martial art. Good times!!








Comments