2014 here I come!!

2013 will be pretty hard to top because it was so freaking amazing, here's why....

I met the love of my life and every day gets better and better.

I had a major business breakthroughs and discovered my ZOG (zone of genius).

Dave and I moved into the most beautiful home I've ever lived in.

I formed the most wonderful friendships with some amazing women who light up my life.

I wrote and released my first book.

I travelled overseas twice (USA with my bestie Wendy and Thailand with Dave).

I broke through many self imposed limitations and took things to a whole new level in many areas of my life.

I got truly, deeply happy after such a long time of being numb or miserable because I stayed too long in a relationship that no longer served me.

I made the decision to live in the now and enjoy every experience I was having rather than look forward to the next one in the midst of the experience I was having (did that even make sense??!!).

I have some pretty big goals for this year, most of them business goals and all of them super inspiring.
I'm not setting goals around events (fun runs etc) this year and this is a first.

In 2014 my focus is on smashing my business goals while keeping the balance in the rest of my life with the over-riding theme being "slow down" and smell the roses and enjoy the simple things in life.
I'm excited about life and all it will bring this year.

Today has been a simple but lovely start to 2014, a lie in, good coffee, cleaning the kitchen after Hurricane Dave hit it last night and ticking around the house and office.

I made my first green smoothie for the year and plan to make these part of my day from now on.
This one is made from fresh mint, spinach, coconut water, flaxseed, supergreens powder, 1/2 banana and strawberries...yummo!

 


First training sesh for 2014:  5k run / walk, bodyweight circuit then some taekwondo training after that.

An excellent start to the year I say!








Comments