Weird and wonderful week..


What a weird week I have just had.

As usual I crammed a bunch of stuff in there that included:
My son beginning is new apprenticeship and working away for 3 days.
3 mornings and 3 evenings of TKD classes plus some PT.
4 x 1h training sessions (so hard to even say out loud ☹!!)
Finishing the cover of my mag.
Completed writing my book in full.
Cooked and pre-prepared all of my meals and ate well 80% of the week.
1 day  (including lunch Lygon St ) and 2 nights catching up with Chris before he went away.
Ran my Leadership Program for junior leadership team.
Catching up with a friend for coffee.
Coaching session.
Physio sessions.
2hrs driving each day.
Completed Draft Outline for next book.
Plus a whole bunch of the usual admin and planning type stuff and no doubt some bigger stuff I   forgot!!

I’ve had another really bad dose of PMT which has rocked my world in a bad way all week, I put this down to lack of training.
When I’m not training at intensity this is what happens, 2 months in a row now and I’m dreading the next month already!!
I look at the list above and its clear I got heaps done but all week I have had the sense I am wasting time and my focus has been constantly wavering.
I’ve been feeling a bit like I’m stuck in a holding pattern and it has been a frustrating week.
Earlier today I spent some time putting down my thoughts on where I am at with the 100 Day Reality Challenge and I think this has helped a lot.
I’m feeling clearer and more focused already so will spend some time now going over the stuff I want to work on there then set myself a plan of action for the week ahead.
BOOK:
I should have some cover concepts in my hot little hands midweek.
Scary and exciting at the same time!!
My wonderful man Chris spent HOURS pouring over the 1st part of my book editing and offering some amazing insight so I’m keen to go over his notes and make the necessary adjustments, I just know the book will be much stronger for his contribution.

MAGAZINE:
The cover is finalised and my designer is now working on the interior pages and the Media Kit.
Cannot wait to see the layout for the inner pages and to start selling advertising space.

PUSH:
My 1st  4 Week Beginner Program concluded last week and so all of the beginners will move up into the Senior Class – can’t wait!!
The next beginner program starts on Tues and it is filling up nicely.
Can’t wait to meet my new students!!

TRAINING & NUTRITION:
I’m back!!
I’m now able to do the following:
5 min walk / 10 minute spin
weights program (4 x week)
10 min spin / 5 min walk.
It’s a start!!
This week I start to add some weights to my calf raises and build up to 4 x 20 (can do this now without weight – go me!!).
Right now I’m just happy to be back into my routine and having a program to focus on.
My nutrition has been great and just the way I like it SIMPLE!
My day looks like this:
Meal 1
1 egg / 3 whites / 1.5 cups veggies (scramble)
1 slice of sprouted grain bread.
Fish Oil, Ginseng, Multi Vitamin
Meal 2
½ cup berries, 2 tbsp greek yoghurt, cinnamon, dash of maple syrup
Meal 3
I have dropped my pre-workout supplement and am taking Extend during my workout then protein and glutamine in water and a small apple after my workout.
Meal 4
Chicken Breast, Broccoli, 2 tbsp rice, dash olive oil
Meal 5
2 Brown rice cakes with small tin tuna
Meal 6
White fish, salad, 2 tbsp rice, chilli olive oil and balsamic
Fish Oil
Meal 7
Protein, glutamine, almond milk, coconut oil

I’m feeling good on this and I know that once I get “that time” out of the way I’ll be able to see some progress. Hard to tell with the bloating but I’m pretty sure I have leaned out a little this week.


Comments