Boy have I been slack!

Just saw the date of my last post!
To say the end of last year was busy is an understatement and a few things had to take on less of a priority and blogging was one of them unfortunately!
But I'm back :)

In December I had the end of year dinner and awards night and student grading for my full time training centre all on the one day and while it was fantastic it took a bit of organising to get everything to run as well as it did.

A few days later my family and I took a road trip to Byron Bay - LOTS of driving but it was great.
We stayed at Eden (right on the beach) and Forster (right on the edge of a lake) on the way up and had some great evenings with the kids.

Byron was wonderful - it seems like a distant memory already but we had a great time.
We all learned to surf and Chris & the kids went almost every day.

While I was there I had a wonderful Thai Massage that went for 2hrs!! Amazing, I felt so awesome afterwards it is definitely something I will do every month or so.

I've had 4 weeks off teaching classes and this time round have really been able to have a proper holiday which is unheard of!

This past week I have been at my desk all day each day as there is a lot to get organised for when I start back at PUSH plus I have TEAM GLOW Programs beginning next week as well and that has required a bit of work as well.

My training has been a bit hit and miss over the holidays but I intended it to be that way - the consequences of that are some extra kg's to get rid of and my fitness is down a bit but building up fitness is always an interesting exercise for me.
I love to see progress and when you are super fit you don't always see progress but when you aren't fit it is obvious so it is nice to experience that from time to time.
The extra 2kg I'm not so happy about but give it another week or so and that will be dust!

Comments