Weekly Tips, Hints and Recipe

Here it is for this week :)


Tip Of The Week: 
What are the daily habits you want to develop?
When we see our ideal vision of ourselves certain actives come to mind.
For example for as long as I can remember (from about the age of 10 I think) when I looked to the vision of the person I wanted to be the image of me getting up at 6am and running was firmly planted in my head. This habit would contribute to me being that person in my head – fit, energetic, healthy, vibrant, powerful.
For a long time I did run or train (taekwondo) at 6am or even 5am a few days a week. The action of getting up early to train everyday fit the picture of my vision for myself and so long as I did it I felt grounded in that vision. I felt I was honouring who I really was.
These days 6am starts don’t hold the same appeal they once did; in large part due to a body that has had its fair share of injuries and prefers to be moving around for a little while before I kick it up a gear so that particular habit has been modified but still exists today.
What are the habits you want to adopt so you can become grounded (or more grounded) in who you truly are?



Recipe Of The Week
LIME CHICKEN – Serves 4
4 chicken breasts
Juice and rind from 2 limes
1 tbsp honey
1 tbsp olive oil
1 clove garlic – crushed
Pepper

Place chicken breasts in ovenproof dish.
Mix lime rind and juice, honey, oil, garlic and pepper together in a bowl then pour over chicken breasts.
Cook for 25-30 minutes.
Serve with cous cous and green salad.

Snack Of The Week
Sliced tomato & cream cheese seasoned with pepper on 3 grain salada’s

Comments