Finish of my Live 12 Week TBT Program


Well this morning was definitely one to remember. 
Over the past 12 weeks the commitment my ladies have shown has been outstanding. 
Over 12 weeks only 1 lady took 1 day off because she was sick. 
This gives me a 99.9% attendance rate which is just phenomenal given we trained 5 mornings a week!
Different body types and different fitness abilities but everyone got outstanding results.
Here are some of the highlights:  
Losses of between 8 - 12kg  
Losses of bodyfat between 4 & 6%
Losses of between 40 - 55cm 
Running 5k from never having run before. 
Knocking a massive 7 minutes off a 5k time and now running 10k well under 50 minutes. Swimming 1250m (50 laps) from not knowing how to swim. 
Being told that 1 lady didn't go to bed 1 night over the last 12 weeks regretting anything she did or didn't do that day - going to sleep feeling proud of herself (this was a goal I set her in the beginning).  
Sign ups for Run Melbourne 5 & 10k events and Triathlon Pink.  
Amazing stuff.  
We ran in the rain and cold which is really tough if you haven't been a runner and always take the day off if the weather is no good :)  
The first time they told me they kept checking their mobiles hoping I had come to my senses :)  


Some funny moments were: I told one lady that when we ran to the end of the path I had a surprise - she said "I hope its a taxi" !! It wasn't - it was the fact she had just run her first ever 3k - even better!  
When we were swimming and I asked "are you ready?" (before the next lap) and as I took off I could hear someone say "Is that supposed to be a trick question?" - I snorted water up my nose and nearly wet myself laughing :) Some very, very awesome moments.  
The ladies want to continue to train with me - I have given them a week off to recover a bit and then we will hit it again.  
It has been amazing to watch just how fit these ladies became and how amazing they look. 
We are heading out for dinner on Wednesday night to celebrate and I am looking forward to it a lot. 
The way I trained the ladies is pretty much exactly how I write programs for my online ladies. The eating plans they had are also the same ones as for my programs.  
It was a great reminder to see just how effective my training is in the flesh and to reinforce the fact that if you all do the things I set for you and do it right you will get the same results. Anytime anyone didn't eat to plan and too many things crept in - no weight loss - eat to plan 1kg weight loss. The same story every single time. Period time - no loss and a bigger one the next week.  
I measured and weighed every week so we could keep a close eye on things and there were weeks when there was a bit of a plateau - we played around with things (mainly diet) and then by the following way in a better result than normal.  
With the starting weight around 110kg the average was 1kg a week with some weeks nothing and other weeks 2kg (it is all about the bigger picture ladies) starting weight around 70kg 600g- 1kg per week.  
I am looking forward to a week of not having to get up early but also excited to see where we can head next.  
Stepping up my training, late nights with the swim squad and early mornings have me looking like I have been dragged through the bushes backwards but I am loving every second of it.  


Heading away this weekend to spend the night in Melbourne with my hubby - it has been too long since we had some quality time together and this will become rarer as my training becomes crazier so a good time to get away and relax for a couple of days. Have a great weekend everyone.

Comments