This weeks training

I love Sunday evenings almost as much as I love Monday mornings.
Once I have everything done ready for the week ahead (washing, shopping, cleaning, cooking etc) I spend 30 minutes planning my training for the week and another 30 minutes or so working on my business plan of attack for the week.

After this post I'm heading out for a run so I can enjoy the gorgeous evening ( only a few weeks of gorgeous evenings left before we switch back to regular time and it begins to get dark earlier) which will top off a perfect day.

My tri training is now dropping back to 2 sessions of each per week as the season closes - this is what I will sustain throughout the coming months giving me more time to hit the gym and get back to taekwondo as soon as my physio gives me the all clear (soon hopefully!!)

Below is my training plan for this week - I'm excited just thinking about it!

What are you planning for the week ahead??

Whatever it is enjoy.

Michelle :)

Monday

Endurance Swim

Resistance Circuit - Back & Arms

Tuesday

Endurance Bike

Resistance Circuit - Shoulders

Wednesday

Speedwork Run 5k with 6 x 500m efforts

Thursday

Speed / Drill Swim

4 x 300m each one faster

4 x 100’s alternating first or last 25 fast

4 x 100 drills: pull / breathing / fingertip / catch-up

Resistance Circuit - Chest

Friday

Speed Session Bike Alt fast / slow laps (22k)

Resistance Circuit - Legs

Saturday

Rest

Sunday

Endurance Run


Comments