Sore Feet / New Runners!!



My poor old feet are coping a hiding with all the k's I'm running at the moment not helped by the fact I was fitted with the wrong shoes a few weeks back.Very frustrating to spend $260.00 on runners only to have to do the same 8 weeks later!!I have a blister on each toe and underneath the balls of my feet AND I am losing 2 toenails - NOT a good look I'm afraid.The upside is I have new runners and they are really comfy. I haven't had a blue pair before - they are pretty sexy looking although the white will be orange and black after my first couple of runs in the dirt darn it!!



27 km run tomorrow morning so I hope the heat holds off till lunch time so it is pleasant to run in.
Tomorrow night I have my friends 40th Birthday party to go to - should be a lot of fun as all the mums from school will be there so we will get to have a good chat and a giggle without having to rush off somewhere with the kids.Chris is going to my brothers bucks party at Rye tonight so I imagine he will be a bit worse for wear and therefore driving :) so I can relax and have a couple of glasses of wine - can't wait to sit back and relax with some adult conversation.We have to glam up so the plan is to wear what I am wearing in the photo to the left. Got some great comments about the dress and even though the shoes are high they don't kill me!

The sky here is an eerie colour and the wind is strong so I am not sure I will get much sleep tonight without Chris here even though I know we are safe and any alerts have been downgraded.Scary times and also very sad times and I just hope the fires are under control very soon.

Comments