Monday 26th May 2008

Last week was fantastic training wise. After being injured for a few weeks I was finally able to get back into things full swing.
My week looked like this 2 x swim, 3 x run, 2 x bike, 2 x tkd. This week I should be able to add some weights back in and next week I'll bring the pilates back.

Today I have swim and bike and will run with the mums I train a few times a week. The day is gorgeous outside so it will be a fantastic day to be out amongst it. I plan to take advantage of the steam room at the pool today to help ease the aches and pains that come from a full weeks training after a break.

A busy week this week with lots of meetings and I am also presenting to a group of women tomorrow so I will miss one taekwondo class but other than that I don't see any interuptions.

Saturday night my mums took me out to dinner at a local restaurant and we had a really good time, lots of laughs and some really good conversation and we have vowed to do it again soon.

The local cinema is holding a Sex in the City evening next Thursday and the plan is to head out to that with a bunch of other mums from school so that should be a hoot.
I've become quite the social bunny over the last month - I have been saying I need to get out more and I seem to have manifested just that.
Every weekend for the last month I have had something on.
Chris and I plan to stay somewhere on the peninsula this weekend too; we can drop my kids off to my mums and stay somewhere lovely in Sorrento or Portsea. I can't wait as lately I have really been missing being on the Peninsula.
Well off to pack my swim bag...

Comments