Sunday 6th April 08

Can you believe we are in the 4th month of the year already??? Hasn't time flown??
I have just turned 39 and so I have decided to make this last year in my 30's one to remember.
I tend to like to stick to my routine and life revolves around training, work and kids. The plan this year is to make more time for fun and friends and enjoy more of what life has to offer outside of work, kids, training.

I have also stepped up my training in a big way and while I am tired as heck I know the results will be there in the end.

This coming week looks like this:
Monday:
Cardio 45 min
Pilates 1 hour
Resistance 45 min

Tuesday:
Cardio 45 min
Resistance 45 min
Taekwondo 1 hour
Swimming 1 hour

Wednesday:
Cardio 45 min
Resistance 45

Thursday:
Cardio 45 min
Resistance 45
Taekwondo 1 hour

Friday:
Cardio 45 min
Taekwondo 1 hour

Saturday:
Bike 1 hour

Cardio and resistance is done from 6am to 7.30am before the kids are up and Chris is still home so I can get this out of the way for the sessions I need to do during the day and so I can get some work done!!

Comments