Tuesday 15th Jan 08

Just got back from a fantastic session at the gym. Had to get my cardio and weights done in one session tonight; usually I try to split them up.
I did 45 minutes of intervals on the treadmill and it was such a great session; one of those days where the longer you go the better it gets, I'm still pumped!
I am doing a 5 days split for my weights and tonight was back which is my favorite bodypart to work so all in all a great session.

The kids went and stayed with their grandparents on the weekend so Chris and I headed into the city for the night. We stayed opposite Albert Park Lale so I could hit the trail around the lake which I did Saturday afternoon. Albert Park Lake is a great place to run, there are always so many other people out and about and as I run on my own most of the time it makes for a nice change.

Saturday we headed into St Kilda to look around the shops and have a coffee and then I went for my run.
We found somewhere to eat in Fitzroy St on Sat night and I had the best steak and steamed veg I have had in ages.
Sunday we walked around the Botanical Gardens and then stopped off at Chadstone on the way home to grab a few things.
It was a lovely, relaxing weekend but as usual I was happy to be home and even happier when it was time to pick the kids up. They had had a wonderful time being spoilt rotten!

Next week I need to pick up the kid's school books, I can't believe how fast the holidays are going. When I pick Cody's books up they will be HIGH SCHOOL BOOKS!!!! Times of change....

I'm watching the Australian Open every chance I get, I think in a former life I must have been a tennis player - I'm hooked and have been for years; that said whenever the tour de france is on I think I must have been a cyclist in a former life!!

Time to go and relax before bed.

Comments