Thursday 10th Jan 08

Boy was it hot today! I left my workout till around 8pm today because it was too hot during the day. I did a nice, hard upper body workout and then did some intervals on the treadmill (next to the fan).

Chris has taken the kids to his mum and dad's so they can swim in the pool and I'm taking the rare opportunity (over the holidays) to spend some kid free time to catch up on a few things.

Cody has a friend coming over tomorrow so I'll be taking them to the indoor skate shed about half an hour from home so they can skateboard (minus me freaking out about sunburn) all day - bliss as far as Cody is concerned. This of course means that Chloe and I will have to hit the shops to keep us amused.

Plan to run in the evening tomorrow when it cools (fingers crossed).

I'm loving my wraps for lunch at the moment. A wholemeal mountain bread filled with a mix of tined tuna in springwater, low fat cream cheese, celery, apple and lettuce followed by a nectarine - yummoo!

Time to go and put my feet up before the kids get back.

Comments